Question

Software update

• 14 January 2017
  • 1 reply

Good evening, i just bought a new play 3 to add to my existing system, I'm receiving error 1101 when attempting to update my play 3, i completely uninstalled the controller from my mac after reading some of the descriptions of that error code. Unfortunately i still get the same error. I'm attempting to send you a diagnostic but get the message "your diagnostic information could not be sent at this time" can you help?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Good evening, i just bought a new play 3 to add to my existing system, I'm receiving error 1101 when attempting to update my play 3, i completely uninstalled the controller from my mac after reading some of the descriptions of that error code. Unfortunately i still get the same error. I'm attempting to send you a diagnostic but get the message "your diagnostic information could not be sent at this time" can you help?

Hi greeneman21,

It sounds like your Sonos system is unable to communicate past your router. Please reboot your router and each Sonos unit then try again. To reboot your Sonos units just remove them from power for ten seconds then plug them back in.