Question

Sleep Timer

• 6 January 2017
  • 6 replies

I set me sleep timer for an hour and after about 10 minutes the playback stops. Well before the amount of time I set. I am listening to a podcast from my phone. When playback stops the podcast goes back to the beginning. Any help would be appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I'm guessing your phone is going to sleep/hibernating and the podcast can't then be accessed. You'll either need to get the podcast from another source or stop the phone from sleeping
Wouldn't that apply anytime I was playing from my phone and locked the screen then? It's not like my phone should go to sleep in this situation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Try different streams NOT residing on your phone to see if you can eliminate that.
Like Stitcher or something?
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Yes, or a radio station. You may have an issue with your network but the fact that you are saying there's a problem playing podcasts that are on your phone and not mentioned other issues strongly hints it is a phone issue.

But can't hurt to prove it
what phone? if windows, that kind of shit is totally normal, all time, all day, all year around