Skips two Spotify songs, then works

• 9 September 2015
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi. When I start music from Spotify on my Sonos system, I get the "connection to spotify was lost" error message twice, for the first two songs (it seems to try for some seconds to play, before giving the error messages). So if a choose to play a full album, it will then start playing from track 3 (after quite a few seconds wait), and then have no problems playing. Quite annoying. Anyone has a fix?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Telleviman,

Sounds like your system has trouble connecting to the internet or to the Spotify servers to start with, then it works after the connection is confirmed. Do you have this problem if you play or music from another source, such as a radio station?

I'd like to take a closer look at the system after you've gotten this error. Can you recreate it and then submit a diagnostic from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number?
Hi Ryan, I am having the same problem but only with Spotify. Podcasts work, radio works etc.

My diagnostic n7mber is 1037694749.

Sorry to jump in to a conversation