Answered

skipping music Deezer, "Can't connect

• 6 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Diagnostic info: 641295350
Stopped playing mid tune, and listed several tunes as not playable before starting a new tune. Last message: Could not connect to Deezer
I did not detect internet service dropout.
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 7 July 2019, 03:37

It might be an issue internal to your LAN, rather than the internet connection from your router to the outside world.

While you wait until Monday for Sonos to pick up that diagnostic, you may want to try a simple local refresh by unplugging all of your Sonos devices from power, and then rebooting your router. Once the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices, and test.
View original

2 replies

It might be an issue internal to your LAN, rather than the internet connection from your router to the outside world.

While you wait until Monday for Sonos to pick up that diagnostic, you may want to try a simple local refresh by unplugging all of your Sonos devices from power, and then rebooting your router. Once the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices, and test.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Thanks, but I have done this a couple of times, and both wired and wireless devices do not detect a drop. (Although, it do happen that some, but not all services get through, but most often the Sonos services are the ones skipping last.)
I will start doing some port access probing/tracking with small packages to see if the LAN is ok.
The skipping never occurs playing local music from PC server or NAS, even if the ratio probably is 25:1 in favor of the online services..