Answered

SiriusXM Streaming service required?

In order to get SiriusXM to play through the Sonos App, do I need to have a streaming subscription with Sirius? Presently, I have a subscription to Sirius in my car. I ask because I am having trouble adding SiriusXM into Sonos. When I go to add my SiriusXM account I receive "Error, your username or password is incorrect, please try again." But when I log onto the SIrius website to manage my account I can get right in with the same information I provided while trying to add the account to Sonos. I can't tell if this is the issue, or if there is a larger issue with Sirius and Sonos as I was able to stream Sirius through Sonos up until recently, but my Sirius account is active through 2019.
icon

Best answer by Smilja 10 January 2019, 19:51

Does the following help?

How can I listen to SiriusXM on Sonos?

First, you’ll need a SiriusXM subscription that also has streaming. If you subscribe to our All Access package, or have a complimentary trial of All Access in your new ride, then you’re in luck, because streaming is included. Click here to set up your streaming username and password, if you haven’t done so already. Not sure if streaming is part of your SiriusXM subscription? Find out now.

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/110?language=en_US

View original

2 replies

Does the following help?

How can I listen to SiriusXM on Sonos?

First, you’ll need a SiriusXM subscription that also has streaming. If you subscribe to our All Access package, or have a complimentary trial of All Access in your new ride, then you’re in luck, because streaming is included. Click here to set up your streaming username and password, if you haven’t done so already. Not sure if streaming is part of your SiriusXM subscription? Find out now.

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/110?language=en_US

Very helpful thanks! That answers that.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings