SiriusXM once again has stopped working on Sonos

• 3 November 2020
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

This seems to be a recurring problem and I haven’t seen any solutions that occurred in the past and somehow got resolved.   Anybody know what’s going on?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

19 replies

I know it’s been out since at least 5:45 EST and saw another post with an issue last night. I agree… this seems to happen on occasion despite direct SiriusXM internet streaming being up and running.

Same here, changing user name and pw didn’t resolve the issue.  I can log into all of siriusXM’s portals/players. 

Same here.  This is incredibly frustrating to happen so often.  All services but SiriusXM are fine and SiriusXM is fine without Sonos.

Badge

Same, no SiriusXM and can’t browse channels

AND… it’s not an issue on the status board

https://status.sonos.com/

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same issue here regarding SiriusXM and Sonos. I removed the service then tried to re-add it even changing the password but that did nothing. I can log into and stream with no problems on my iPhone. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

This is ridiculous...I need to find out if and who Ronnie voted for!! Please get SiriusXM back up and running. 

Badge

Add one more to the list of frustrated listeners.

Same problem.  Other streaming services seem to work, and I can get SiriusXM through its own app, but no SiriusXM through Sonos this morning.

Same here...

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same here as well.

Same here.  This happens so frequently that Sonos has lost me as a customer.  I used to LOVE my Sonos system.  Now it is more of a source of anger and frustration.  On hold time with Sonos Support just makes things worse.

It is now reflected as an issue on https://status.sonos.com

Still not working, although status has been changed as fixed.

Working for me again!

Had the same issue and posted about it too..but then it just resolved itself on its own and is working again.  Frustrating though!

The fix was bizarre, had to you use a test account provided by tech support to enable sirius, then my personal login worked for sonos1 and 2.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Seems to have self resolved here.

I install Sonos systems and I have struggled with this with random clients. My solution is to show them how to open the XM App on their device and Airplay to Sonos. Problem is gone and plays just fine.

This seems to be a recurring problem and I haven’t seen any solutions that occurred in the past and somehow got resolved.   Anybody know what’s going on?

This is definitely a recurring issue. Mine has been out since Saturday , April 24, 2021.  It typically restores within 24-48 hours but not this time.