Answered

SiriusXM - Not All Stations Show Up in List

• 18 March 2017
  • 6 replies

I noticed that not all of the XM radio stations that are available through my Internet subscription show up in the list of stations in my Sonos app. As an example, I want to listen to "No Shoes Radio" (Channel 57) and "Velvet" (Channel 13), but cannot find either station. I've searched each category but cannot find either of these channels.

I'd love to simply be able to do a direct search for a channel. Is this possible? If not, is there a way to update/refresh the list of the channels?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
icon

Best answer by mmstallings 1 August 2018, 04:11

I actually figured it out earlier today. Sirius has taken that channel off the basic streaming. Have to upgrade to a bigger streaming package to get it. Kind of tired of that crap from Sirius. Already pay too much for just a few channels we listen to between the car and home streaming. Will be canceling soon.
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I noticed that not all of the XM radio stations that are available through my Internet subscription show up in the list of stations in my Sonos app. As an example, I want to listen to "No Shoes Radio" (Channel 57) and "Velvet" (Channel 13), but cannot find either station. I've searched each category but cannot find either of these channels.

I'd love to simply be able to do a direct search for a channel. Is this possible? If not, is there a way to update/refresh the list of the channels?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hi josbor61,

The lineup for Sirius XM on Sonos uses the internet radio list which is a bit different.

You can find "No Shoes Radio" under the Country category in the Sonos app and "Velvet" is found under Pop.
Finding No Shoes Radio under Country isn't true. I haven't had it for a while now. Removed and added Sirius back in and still doesn't show up. I can go to Sirius Website and play it
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Finding No Shoes Radio under Country isn't true. I haven't had it for a while now. Removed and added Sirius back in and still doesn't show up. I can go to Sirius Website and play it

Are you able to play channel 57?
I actually figured it out earlier today. Sirius has taken that channel off the basic streaming. Have to upgrade to a bigger streaming package to get it. Kind of tired of that crap from Sirius. Already pay too much for just a few channels we listen to between the car and home streaming. Will be canceling soon.
I pay six bucks per month for whatever my streaming package is and get everything. I think it is a great value for the price. Sure I listen to the same five or six stations regularly, but its nice to occasionally pop on another station that isn’t available in my truck, like the classical channel SiriusXM Pops. I do struggle to find channels sometimes... don’t know if they’re under pop or rock, but its a good problem to have. And now with our Play One my wife gets into listening to Sirius by bossing Alexa around. Add to that my ability to stream Sirius through Sonos in the RV when wifi is good and the service is invaluable.
I looked at the streaming channel list yesterday and No Shoes Radio was moved from the 6 buck streaming to the 16 dollar plan. I don’t listen to only No Shoes Radio but to move it like that is low. What station is next once it gets too popular?