SiriusXm Login issues

• 27 September 2015
  • 11 replies

When I attempt to connect my Sonos to my SiriusXM account it tells me the username and password are incorrect when they are correct. Been having this issue for a week or so. Is there an issue with Sirius and Sonos? I call Sirius and they can't see an issue with anything.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
When I attempt to connect my Sonos to my SiriusXM account it tells me the username and password are incorrect when they are correct. Been having this issue for a week or so. Is there an issue with Sirius and Sonos? I call Sirius and they can't see an issue with anything. Thanks
Hi KevinC, welcome to the community. Can you remove your SiriusXM account and reboot the Sonos units by unplugging the power for 5sec. Do the same with the router. Once everything is connected re-add your account within the Sonos app and try again. Let us know how it goes. If it continues to fail submit a diagnostic and reply with the confirmation number. Here's an article link: How to Submit Diagnostic.
I am having the same issue. I have submitted a diagnostic #8070806
we are having the same issue. I have submitted a Diagnostics # 8198039
we are having the same issue. I have submitted a Diagnostics # 8268649
me too
I’m also having the same issue. I can’t remove the Sirius account as the system won’t allow me to add it. My user name and passwords are confirmed correct. It’s annoying.
I am having this same issue. Diagnostic submitted #797483989
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, all. All diagnostics look good. You need to make sure you are using the correct credentials. There are two sets. If it doesn't work here, then there is an account issue, for which you will need to contact SiriusXM. Please keep us posted.
I am having the same issue. My Siriusxm login is definitely correct.
Same issue. Diagnostic #601381418
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, paulroberthead. Thanks for posting and sharing your diagnostic report. Are you still having this problem? If so, I'd recommend replicating the problem and submitting another diagnostic report and create a new topic (with the confirmation number, as before) so we can have a closer look. Thanks!