Answered

SiriusXM Channel Disappeared

• 22 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Can't figure out why I can't find SiriusXM Love, Channel 708, anymore. It exists on the SiriusXM app, and until three days ago, I could stream it through Sonos. Not anymore. It's not even in the channel lineup. To be clear, I can play it on my phone through the SiriusXM app, but not using the Sonos app and therefore not through my home speakers. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 24 January 2022, 19:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7

You aren’t the only user experiencing this as others have reported this same problem the last few days. Hopefully Sonos/SiriusXM are aware of this problem and will address it soon.

That's actually good to know. Sounds like an issue at their end, not mine.

So, I’ve seen people posting this issue, but I’m not seeing any response from Sonos about getting it resolved… how do we escalate this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

So, I’ve seen people posting this issue, but I’m not seeing any response from Sonos about getting it resolved… how do we escalate this?

Check with Sirius, its their SMAPI service that has dumped all these channels recently.

Userlevel 7

UPDATE: Sonos is currently investigating the issue:

https://status.sonos.com/

Same problem here.  Upper level channels no longer available.  I spoke to Sirius and of course they pointed the finger at Sonos. There are lots of music service choices for consumers now.  I’d just like to get what I paid for.  This is the game that one plays with Sirius.  I was told that the Sirius server feed used by the Sonos app is not the same one as used by our phones sirius app.  This is why some channels play on your phone but not on your pc.  I guess you could Airplay to Sonos from the phone.

Patience!  Word for the day.

Checked, nothing above channel 174

Looks like it's fixed.