Question

SiriusXM and Napster not working

• 6 December 2019
  • 4 replies

I have all the correct login information and both my SiriusXM service and Napster service keeps saying unable

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge

Monday -  Sonos has identified problem and implementing fix (hopefully)

Badge

Lost SiriusXM yesterday and today on the Sonos app. Unable to connect. According to “View real time service status”. SiriusXM is operational but in reality, NO. 

I was able to connect to my SiriusXM app on my iPhone and then AirPlay to the Sonos app - so my subscription to SiriusXM was fine.

I just went to Sonos app: ‘Settings/ Services/ Music & Content - SiriusXM/ Replace Account’ and replaced my SiriusXM account with the same one (entered the same user name & password for SiriusXM) and now everything is OK. 

For now - reading past threads this seems to be a recurring problem between SiriusXM and Sonos.

Badge

If you have a VPN, disconnect from whatever server you have chosen and use your device normal IP address. Just happened to me - my VPN was trying unsuccessfully to connect to a server and the ‘unable’ message appeared. Once I stopped the VPN, the ‘unable’ message disappeared and I was able to connect to SiriusXM.

Have you tried a simple reboot of your router, followed by a power cycle of your speaker(s)?