Answered

Sirius XM login error

• 5 March 2018
  • 5 replies

I have an active SiriusXM account but it will not let me sign in through my Sonos system. It says invalid username or password. Diagnostic code is 870904709
icon

Best answer by Bren5000 7 March 2018, 23:20

Hey Keith, thanks for your help. I downloaded the SiriusXM app and after trying to log in and changing my password I realized I had made a mistake. I have a full subscription to sirius for my car but I guess you have to pay extra and sign up for a separate subscription for online streaming which I have not done. So that must be the problem.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Hey Keith, thanks for your help. I downloaded the SiriusXM app and after trying to log in and changing my password I realized I had made a mistake. I have a full subscription to sirius for my car but I guess you have to pay extra and sign up for a separate subscription for online streaming which I have not done. So that must be the problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, Bren5000. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Are you able to sign into the SiriusXM website with the same username and password? Thanks!
Yes, i signed into the sirius xm website with the same username and password. When i try to add the sirius xm music app to sonos, i tried the same exact username and password and it wont work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Understood. Are you able to play SiriusXM directly from the mobile app? We need to be sure the streaming subscription hasn't lapsed. Here is some helpful information about bringing SiriusXM to Sonos.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
No problem. Glad to hear that it's been sorted out. If you should run into any other problems, please feel free to reach out. I'm happy to help whenever I can.