Question

Sirius Connection lost

• 10 December 2019
  • 5 replies

For the last week, getting the Sirius connection lost Message after a short time of playing.  Reset router, passwords, deleted and reinstalled accounts.  Spent a whole lot of money for SONOS and it sucks.  How do I fix this problem?

5 replies

It’s definitely a “Sonos Sirius” issue. I’m listening to Sirius via the Sirius app and never any issues. Sonos needs to get with the program. This has been happening intermittently for years now.  I’m beginning to regret my Sonos purchases. Should’ve gone with regular Bluetooth.  :(

I have a Klipsch Bluetooth unit that’s awesome.  I should’ve just stuck with that instead of wasting $500 for SONOS.  

Does SONOS have any customer service reps that read complaints here or is it just frustrated consumers?

This is a Community board. If you’d prefer, you could contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

I’ll give it a shot Bruce.  Thank you

I hope you’re able to get your issue resolved.