Since update my Play 5's gen 1 do not work

• 9 October 2017
  • 1 reply

Hi since I have completed the update to version 8.0 my two play 5's that were a stereo pair in my kitchen do not work, they show on my sonos app and in settings when I go to About my sonos to the two plays 5's are shown with numbers in the OTP section? my playbase, sub and four play 1's work fine. I have done a full reset on both play 5's but still will not work, the players look like they are connected but arent and wont play any music diagnostics number is 7929544. I have also tried resetting them whilst connected to my Bridge but they still do not work please please please can somebody help?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
User557535: Thanks for the diagnostic report. I was able to take a closer look and noticed that the PLAY:5's are appearing on the network with quite a few network errors. Could you tell us a little more about your local network? What is the make and model of the router you are using? Do you have any extenders or access points?