Question

Setup issue for Sonos One.

• 30 December 2020
  • 1 reply

We have a Beam setup for the TV. 

We bought a Sonos One (let's call this One A) also for the same room to create a ‘room’ but the One kept dropping off the network. I found a way of joining the two for listening to music but not really surround sound. We then found out to create stereo properly you need two of the same device. 

We bought another Sonos One (this is One and have successfully connected Sonos One B to the app and system but now One A won’t connect at all. I’ve reset it and gone through the setup and it comes to a screen on my phone that says it's added but may not feature in the system so should unplug and replug it in, but it doesn’t appear after that either.

What should we do?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @AshleyJohnson87, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry about this issue about setting up your Sonos One. It says that it was added but it doesn’t show on your system. We’ll gather and I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.