Question

Set up orbi - worked fine and now forgot most of the rooms

• 1 February 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi - I have one room setup with a playbar , tow play 1s and a sub. Another room with a play 3, another room with a play 3 and another room with a sonos one. My WiFi was weak so I bought an orbi and got everything setup and working. Now a few weeks later my sonos app has lost all rooms but 1 and I can’t get them back

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
probably have to hook one to the orbi via ethernet. They should all come back up. Once back up if you decide you want to be able to unplug the one from ethernet go to settings...advanced...wifi setup and follow wizard.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, pfederer. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Do you happen to have any Sonos devices that can be plugged directly to the router via Ethernet? If so, please do so, and let me know if the system comes back up.

Additionally, please submit a diagnostic report and reply with the seven-digit confirmation number it gives at the end. Thanks!