Answered

Separated S1 and S2 systems but now S1 app does find my old compnents

• 13 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi 

Last weekend I followed the recommended steps to separate my system with the S1 app controlling my older components and the S2 app controlling the new ones. It worked really well for a couple of days until the S1 controller stopped finding my older components and only finding the new ones and saying “connect to Sonos” and asking me to update to S2. Its very frustrating.

I have reset the S1 App and reconnected all the components again having done a factory reset on all of them several times now but the same thing happens. One of my components, the Connect, is also connected via an Ethernet. There seems to be no issue with the internet service as the S2 app and new components work fine.

any ideas on what else I can try?

icon

Best answer by James L. 15 March 2021, 13:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @KungFu Cal, thanks for reaching out.

It sounds like something’s gone a bit wrong with the splitting of your system. I’d recommend reaching out to our customer care team if you’re still having issues and they can help you get things back in order. Please don’t factory reset anything else as this is not likely to solve your issue and may obfuscate things further.