Question

Scrolling playlist then stops

• 13 October 2016
  • 2 replies

Had Sonos for 5 years and all of a sudden no saved playlists will play. The tracks scroll through the playlist and then stops and no music. Individual tracks played from Spotify work . Tried the usual turn off and on again but no joy. Any suggestions out there?!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +1
Hey there keglington, thanks for joining the community. It sounds like you may be using the music library option in Sonos. If this is the case, I would like to have you try playing your music library by picking a specific artist or album rather than a playlist. This way we know if the playlists specifically are the issue or if it's the music library in general. If you can't play specific artists or albums, try removing the music library share from your Sonos system and then re-adding it back in. If this doesn't help, use these instructions to submit a diagnostic. Reply back with your diagnostic number so I can get a better idea of what's happening behind the scenes. If you're using something other than your music library and your playlists are not working, please let me know.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
If you removed and readded Spotify in Sonos with new credentials, then you'll have to recreate those Sonos playlists as the existing ones would be trying to access Spotify tracks with your old credentials.