Answered

S2 keeps crashing

• 22 June 2021
  • 3 replies

The S2 app recently started repeatedly crashing for me.  It crashes within a few seconds of start up and may only be doing it when playing from the phones music.  I had gotten around it yesterday by reinstalling after restarting and force stop didn't work. (Pixel 3 Android 11)

Diagnostic codes 1411005335

icon

Best answer by Xander P 22 June 2021, 15:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Insomnistache, thanks for raising this with the Sonos Community!

Just to confirm, did you manage to resolve the issue by re-installing the S2 app?

If you have any further issues with the app hanging, it may be worth rebooting your router, followed by all speakers in the system - I wasn’t seeing any particular reasons that could cause the crashing from the diagnostic.

Let us know how you get on :)

Reinstalling seemed to work temporarily, but the next day it started crashing again.  It definitely seems to be connected to playing music files that are saved on the phone.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Understood - I’d recommend giving the router, Sonos system, and phone a reboot to see if that clears things up at all. 

If not, it may be worth reaching out to our Support Team via live chat or phone call so they can take a closer look, as they have more tools available for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps :)