Answered

S1 iOS App constantly crashing

• 9 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Have a wired S1 Sonos system running Sonosnet.

When playing something on my system and then relaunching the iOS app after a little while to change the track, the app freezes straight away when trying to reconnect and then crashes to the homescreen. Relaunching the app after crashing works.

I am still able to control the S1 volume from the iOS homescreen in between these episodes and my CR200 functions perfectly.

I have run the Network matrix to have a look at the units and everything seems ok.

Changing Sonosnet channel does not help.

Grateful for any advice.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 9 February 2021, 19:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

fkmorgan,
Ensure the mobile has sufficient free space and also try resetting the S1 App in “Settings/App Preferences”.. the App will close, then on reopening choose the option to reconnect to the existing Sonos System and see if that solves the issue.

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.