Answered

S1 iOS App constantly crashing

• 9 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Have a wired S1 Sonos system running Sonosnet.

When playing something on my system and then relaunching the iOS app after a little while to change the track, the app freezes straight away when trying to reconnect and then crashes to the homescreen. Relaunching the app after crashing works.

I am still able to control the S1 volume from the iOS homescreen in between these episodes and my CR200 functions perfectly.

I have run the Network matrix to have a look at the units and everything seems ok.

Changing Sonosnet channel does not help.

Grateful for any advice.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 9 February 2021, 19:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

fkmorgan,
Ensure the mobile has sufficient free space and also try resetting the S1 App in “Settings/App Preferences”.. the App will close, then on reopening choose the option to reconnect to the existing Sonos System and see if that solves the issue.