Question

S1 Connect network audio receiver not working

• 24 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I have a wired Sonos S1 system.  Four of the speakers are controlled through home theatre components.  My Sonos network audio receiver stopped working and the green and amber lights in the back of the box are constantly flashing.  I unplug and it from the wall and back of the box and press the mute button and plug it back it, but still no change.  Obviously no sound through those four speakers.  Can I get it fixed?  If I upgrade to S2, do I have to upgrade all of my amps to S2?

OK, after reading some other related posts, here’s what I can offer….I changed my router a few months back...I see that I might be able to connect the audio receiver directly to the router using an ethernet cable….but there are no empty slots…..sorry, I’m a novice at this....

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @MaureenM, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Sonos community. We appreciate you for letting us know about your concern and I’d be happy to help you out. Please submit a diagnostic report of your Sonos system for us to check why you’re not getting audio from your four speakers. Just include the confirmation number in your response. If you have any questions about this, please let us know. We’ll wait for your reply.