ROAM SPEAKER DOES NOT WORK

• 18 December 2021
  • 9 replies

I just received my new Roam speaker and I have to say this was a horrible purchase and experience.  I run two SONOS systems at two different homes approximately 20 Sonos speakers in all.  One home is an older Sonos system running on S1 and the Roam is on the other house which operates S2 with S2 compatible devices.  The speaker will not always connect and when it does it connects for 20 seconds and then shuts off. Upon researching the issue online this is a known problem with the Roam.  So disappointing.  I have looked on many discussion boards and the reviews are the same.  What a disappointment.  I will be posting additional posts regarding this issue and my unfortunate experience.  I have followed all of the instructions for resetting, restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.  I would not recommend purchasing this product.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

It’s really odd, as I also have a Roam, and am experiencing none of the issues you have expressed. 

I’m curious, what did Sonos support indicate when you contacted them about these issues?

@C SPENCE,
In the case where you encounter such issues mentioned with a product, it maybe best, within 20 minutes of the issue, to submit a system diagnostic report and to post it’s reference back here. Then contact/chat with the Sonos Support Staff via this LINK during the times stated. HTH

But welcome to tbe forum

Seems a shame you didn't join before today and seek some help with these unusual problems.

C est la M ……

MOI AUSSI pas de connextion 

C est la M ……

MOI AUSSI pas de connextion 

Voir ce post… https://en.community.sonos.com/troubleshooting-228999/roam-speaker-does-not-work-6863587?postid=16569248#post16569248

on se regroupe pour une pétition SVP….

on se regroupe pour une pétition SVP….

Pas besoin, ce n'est pas courant à en juger par les rares rapports ici.  Je voudrais simplement contacter l'assistance Sonos via le lien fourni précédemment.

https://support.sonos.com/s/contact

Mon problème est toujours actuel  REMBOUSSEMET  ken  machin 

Mon problème est toujours actuel  REMBOUSSEMET  ken  machin 

Ensuite, soumettez votre rapport de diagnostic à partir de l'application et parlez / discutez avec le personnel via le lien que j'ai fourni et voyez ce qu'ils disent.