Answered

Roam Offline

• 17 May 2021
  • 2 replies

I switch my roam between blue tooth on my phone and then back to the normal Sonos system. 

Right now it is stuck as offline. No matter how long I hold the power button on the back, it does not power off. It just sits there with the red light flashing. I unpaired it from the phone, etc, but I cannot get the darn thing to do anything. I am starting to think it is a faulty power switch? That small button on the back back the power cord is a very subtle button and I am wondering if it is faulty?

I mean, not sure what the heck is going on, but right now it is essentially a brick with a flashing red light on the right side.

icon

Best answer by James L. 17 May 2021, 17:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @gwool, welcome to the community.

Have a closer look at the flashing battery LED - is it definitely Red and not Amber?

If it’s amber, connect a high-powered USB-C charger and leave for at least 30 minutes before trying to turn it on again.

If it’s red, I suggest getting in touch with our customer care team who will be able to take a closer look at what’s happening with your Roam.

I just had the same thing happen.  worked with support and did a reboot.  take it off any power charger.  press and hold power button for 12 seconds.  then wait 10 seconds and power back on again.  fixed my problem.