ROAM is Obviously a Defective Design

• 15 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Why has there been zero information sent out by Sonos marketing, (i get at least one email a day), addressing the defective design of the Roam speaker and an offer to replace with a different product or give refunds no questions asked?

There are too many topics on the dead battery, inability to charge, temperamental connectivity, draining battery, useless charging base and all around poor design to even figure out what is the true overall percentage of these things that have been sold that aredefective. Either out of the box or within a very short time frame? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Sonos isn’t going to address something that the majority of Roam users, including myself, are not experiencing. I’m sorry you are having a bad experience with the Roam, but your experience is the exception, not the rule. If you purchased a defective Roam, I’m sure Sonos will be happy to assist you.