Answered

Recently Played section not updating

• 15 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

The Recently Played section isn’t updating. I tried disabling and re-enabling Personalization Services. No help (now the Recently Played section is empty…. newly played music doesn’t appear in the Recently Played section). It’s the same on my iPad and iPhone.

Using S2. Everything’s up to date. Running iOS 14.5.1. Services:  Amazon Music, YouTube Music. 

I see other have mentioned this over the past few months. is this a bug? Is there something that can be done to address this?

Thanks…. Brian

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 16 May 2021, 01:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Hi Brian,

So, if you play say an ‘album’ or ‘playlist’ from one of the music streaming services like Deezer or Amazon Music etc, is that not populating the ‘recently played’ section? Can you perhaps give a couple of albums, or tracks, as examples?

Also have you considered resetting the Sonos App via "Settings/App Preferences” and reconnecting it back to your ‘existing’ system to see if that fixes it?