Answered

Recent update broke my system

Badge +1

I noticed that my 2 plat ones in the bedroom were flashing last night at about 3.30am (mosquito kept  me up). This morning my surround setup of beam + 2 one SLs isn’t working. The beam is connected to the TV via HDMI and is OK, but the surrounds cannot even be seen by the app (Android & up to date). I have rebooted and reset everything - the app finds the surrounds with support>find missing products and adds them as a stereo pair, but when I try and add them as surround I get an error.

What can I do? Everything was fine yesterday - there were no power outages and my network & WiFi all work fine with various devices.

icon

Best answer by markinspain 8 July 2021, 15:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you tried unplugging your speakers from power for a couple of minutes and rebooting your router and phone? Is WiFi enabled on the Beam in the Sonos app?

Badge +1

I have turned off, left and turned on again everything :) 

it’s working for now (without doing anything) - if it breaks again I’ll add to this thread