Question

Rear speakers and Sub cutting out

• 27 January 2018
  • 3 replies

Badge
I have a Playbar, Sub and 2 Play 3 speakers paired together. Recently the sound on the rear Play 3 speakers and Sub cuts out for around 10 seconds at a time. The only sound is then out of the Playbar. This seems to happen every 20mins or so. Also it happens whether the output is the TV or Music streaming.

I have attempted a factory reset to the Sonos and re-setup the system but the problem still occurs.

I have a Sonos bridge in place wired into my router via Ethernet, so the Sonos system is on running directly over my Wi-Fi.

I have submitted a diagnostics report just now and the confirmation number is 8417542.

Any help diagnosing and resolving this issue would be grately appreciated.

Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Having the same issue for over two months here. Submitted a ticket, and after some back and forth via email with Sonos, I was told to call support.
Badge
Getting the same issue here aswell had my sonos years this has never happened. Could it be this latest update ??
Badge
Having submitted a ticket and after some back and forth with Sonos support, my issue is wi-fi interference. I replaced by Bridge with a Boost, but this hasn’t resolved the issue. Sonos support suggested disabling my 5ghz wi-fi and switching off my second access point (I have a Netgear mesh wi-fi) neither of which I really want to do.

They told me to call support to attempt a resolution in real time, but considering my issue is almost certainly wi-fi interference I’m not sure that this will help any further.