Rang Support but no further contact

• 7 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a dead Five under warranty. I rang Support and they confirmed it was dead. My other Five, which formed a stereo pair is working fine. So, they took my details and said they would get back to me.

It’s been a week and I’ve not heard anything from Sonos, either telephone or email.

Is this usual? Do they contact you again to confirm things or is there a delay whilst they prepare a return?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

It’s been many years since I had to return an item - but first of all here is their terms of sale and returns policy/procedure:

https://www.sonos.com/legal/terms?#legal-terms-sale-returns-to-do

My recollection is they sent-out an email the next day with the instructions - so perhaps just ensure there isn’t anything from them in your junk email folder. If not, see the linked document above and if you need to contact their sales team then here is the LINK to do that.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the info Ken.

Looks like they may have simply mistyped my email address so I’ll call them again tomorrow and report back here.

Thanks for the info Ken.

Looks like they may have simply mistyped my email address so I’ll call them again tomorrow and report back here.

Ah, no worries. Hope you get it sorted. 👍

Userlevel 1

Rang Sonos Support and it looks like they didn’t fully complete the report last time. This has now been corrected and I have now received the support email asking for the details and will patiently await replacement!

Rang Sonos Support and it looks like they didn’t fully complete the report last time. This has now been corrected and I have now received the support email asking for the details and will patiently await replacement!

Ah good to hear @Crumhorn and thanks for the update here. Hope you get the replacement sorted soon. 

Userlevel 1

Just to wrap up this query.

I received a replacement Five (Certified Refurbished) yesterday, all now working well.

The returns process was relatively straightforward, but it’s definitely a case of carefully reading the instructions! I had no nearby UPS drop-off centres but managed to work out who it was sub contracted to.

Thumbs up to Sonos for standing by their products.