Random start in middle of the night

• 2 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

We were wakened at 3:00am with the playbar playing frankie valli oh what a night. It's a track that hasn't been played in a long while in our house. Diagnostic 598446109

Device was definitely not playing when we went to bed and nothing in the Alexa logs to suggest it was 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

While we wait for a Sonos rep to read that diagnostic, what music source was that song on?

Badge

Source was from amazon music

Interesting, thanks!

Badge

Many thanks Airgetlam. We did have an occasion years ago where software update on the TV resulted in it coming on at 2:00am full blast lol. That got the adrenalin pumping for sure!!! 

There are other cases similar that I’ve seen, caused by Spotify Connect, but it wouldn’t have been an Amazon Music tune. Which leads me to suspect some sort of automation/alarm, but speculation in the face of a diagnostic is foolish, so I’ll see what they say. Hopefully, your adrenaline level has reduced by now, but I can well imagine it was a bit startling.