Answered

Random disconnects, sonos app reatarts

I have several play speakers wirelessly, the amp for 2 wired, a new iPad 4 mini, and a new orbi mesh network. My music stops and the app restarts after about 15 seconds. I get the same result regardless of stream source. I have the setting set to uncompressed. 1124671332 is our diagnostic number. Thank you!!
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 17 August 2018, 19:34

Rickrice wrote:

I have several play speakers wirelessly, the amp for 2 wired, a new iPad 4 mini, and a new orbi mesh network. My music stops and the app restarts after about 15 seconds. I get the same result regardless of stream source. I have the setting set to uncompressed. 1124671332 is our diagnostic number. Thank you!!

Thanks for sending in the report. It looks like your Patio unit is the main device for communicating with your wireless players as it is the one wired into your network. The Patio unit's wireless seems pretty jammed up. It's having a very hard time communicating with your other speakers. Most of the time this is due to wireless interference. Changing the wireless channel your Sonos system is using may help.

Also, if the Patio unit is too close to other wireless electronics, there could be interference causing the wireless communication between your Sonos units to have errors. Please make sure your Patio unit is not too close to any other wireless electronics.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Rickrice wrote:

Thanks for sending in the report. It looks like your Patio unit is the main device for communicating with your wireless players as it is the one wired into your network. The Patio unit's wireless seems pretty jammed up. It's having a very hard time communicating with your other speakers. Most of the time this is due to wireless interference. Changing the wireless channel your Sonos system is using may help.

Also, if the Patio unit is too close to other wireless electronics, there could be interference causing the wireless communication between your Sonos units to have errors. Please make sure your Patio unit is not too close to any other wireless electronics.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings