Question

Queue size

  • 12 July 2017
  • 0 replies
  • 160 views

I want to shuffle all the 5,000 songs in my library. The queue seems to be limited to 500 songs, so I keep getting the same 10% (alphabetically) of my songs and can never access the other 90% by this route. I know I can sort songs by track number instead but this still restricts the number of songs to 500. Any way around this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.