I recently got a subscription on Qobuz Hifi. The quality is very good but I encouter the following problem.
Reguarly playback stops, with the message that the network speed is to slow to coninue playback. I have a 300Mbs connection and one of my speakers is directly connectied via cable to the router. My Wifi speed is also a little over 300Mbit/s.
When I use Spotify I never encounter this problem, probably because the 320kbps stream uses a lot less bandwith.
Any tips on how to resolve this issue? It would be a shame to stop using Qobuz Hifi.
Best answer by Jean C.
Thank you for the diagnostic report from your system. I have a few suggestions that may change the playback behavior for this service.
- Can you make sure that your wired Sonos product is wired directly to your primary Orbi node?
- If it is, please change your Sonosnet channel from 11 to channel 1 by following these steps:
- Settings >System > Network> Sonosnet Channel
- Once you have made this change, please reboot your Sonos system by unplugging each player from power for at least 15 seconds and then powering them back up.
- Is it possible to change the wired connection to the Sonos One “Alexa” instead of Kantoor?
- If you cannot change the wiring to the Sonos One, can you change the wire on Kantoor from the right to the left speaker in that pair? change this wired connection to the left speaker either by physically switching the speaker position or by separating and recreating the pair in the Sonos app.
These subtle changes in your Sonos configuration improve the communications enough to allow Qobuz to work properly, please feel free to follow up with a diagnostic report if the issue persists.