Answered

products missing from sonos app

• 16 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi Sonos,

I have been using sonos for over a year now for this system, it run perfectly fine but until recently:

I have few system:

1. arc + one sl x2 + sub

2. playbar + amP + sonance

3. amp + sonance

4. Few Sonos one

The playbar is always missing from the app. I have perform device and router power off for a few times to add it back. But It doesn’t fix the problem permanently as it will keep missing again. 

For info, my network was setup in WiFi mesh, it’s running fine and no settings has been changed. 

diagnostic number 239312862

Regards,

keith. 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 16 August 2021, 17:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

As you are using a WiFi mesh setup, it might be worth reading this thread from Staff, which suggests running all devices using a wired SonosNet setup, that’s if you are not doing that at the moment…  

Sonos on WiFi Mesh

It might help to resolve your device dropout issues.

As you are using a WiFi mesh setup, it might be worth reading this thread from Staff, which suggests running all devices using a wired SonosNet setup, that’s if you are not doing that at the moment…  

Sonos on WiFi Mesh

It might help to resolve your device dropout issues.

Hi Ken,

thanks for the reference. 

As mentioned above, this problem is only happen the last few month. Before that I’m absolutely have no such problem on device dropping or so. I wonder if the speaker is having some hardware issue. The only product missing from the Sonos app is setup in bedroom: Sonos playbar + amp + sonance. 

new diagnostic number: 1867665312

regards,

keith.