Question

Product not found after many tries

• 6 January 2021
  • 1 reply

I started using My Play:3 again after many  months of inactivity,  but when  I plugged it in, I keep getting error message  “Product Not Found.“ I rebooted it to factory settings,  but keep getting the same error message.  I am now very weary after repeating this process several times over an hour. Please help! I am failing horribly

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

First, please stop resetting it to factory settings. This, as you have found, rarely fixes anything, and has the detrimental side effect of erasing any error logs from the device that might help Sonos figure out what is going on. 

Second, unplug it, and all other Sonos devices from power. While the Sonos devices are unplugged, reboot your router.  When the router comes back up, go ahead and plug all Sonos devices back in. Connect an Ethernet cable between the PLAY:3 and the router, and try to ‘add a device’ in the controller. Pay particular attention to what is going on with the LED on the top of the PLAY:3 and refer back to the LED states FAQ.

If it still isn’t connecting, it may be time to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available for them to assist you.