Answered

Problems with Symfonisk

• 9 August 2021
  • 2 replies

I am running into something very similar to this 

my problem however is the opposite, the second I connect the speaker to the Ethernet port, it just disappears. 

the speaker is still connected to Ethernet and I can see it in my fritzbox 7530 but the Sonos app can’t find it. 

i have 5 sonos speakers (symfonisk) they all have the same problem. I recently got rid of my Google Wi-Fi because the fritzbox offers me 4x the performance. I just didn’t think my sonos speakers would stop working. 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 9 August 2021, 22:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

A suggestion… Perhaps check your router configuration pages to see if the WiFi network is isolated from the wired LAN. You are perhaps looking for something like a check-box in the settings, perhaps with a label similar to ‘AP Isolation’ either on, or near to, your WiFi security settings page.

That was indeed it @Ken_Griffiths ! I had to call my internet provider to add a profile that allows connection between my LAN and my WLAN.