Question

Problems with "Likes" from Soundcloud

• 25 September 2015
  • 30 replies

Badge
Hello!
This is my first post on here, so sorry if I'm posting it in the wrong section.

So.... On my Soundcloud account I have most of my music saved as "Likes" and not put in any playlists.

When I connect my Soundcloud user to Sonos I am able to browse through my "Likes", but only the most recent ones show up.
Right now this means 5 old song will disappear from Soundcloud "likes" in the Sonos controller if I like 5 new songs on Soundcloud.
Is this just a limit or is it a bug? I have hundreds of songs "liked" on Soundcloud and I want to see this list in full via Sonos Controller.

Anybody know if I will be able to see all songs via Sonos Controller if I put all my liked songs into a playlist, or is there a limit in general?
I don't want to save hundreds of songs to a playlist on Soundcloud just to check if it works, if someone on here knows the answer already (since this will take alot of time)

Thanks in advance 🙂

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello!
This is my first post on here, so sorry if I'm posting it in the wrong section.

So.... On my Soundcloud account I have most of my music saved as "Likes" and not put in any playlists.

When I connect my Soundcloud user to Sonos I am able to browse through my "Likes", but only the most recent ones show up.
Right now this means 5 old song will disappear from Soundcloud "likes" in the Sonos controller if I like 5 new songs on Soundcloud.
Is this just a limit or is it a bug? I have hundreds of songs "liked" on Soundcloud and I want to see this list in full via Sonos Controller.

Anybody know if I will be able to see all songs via Sonos Controller if I put all my liked songs into a playlist, or is there a limit in general?
I don't want to save hundreds of songs to a playlist on Soundcloud just to check if it works, if someone on here knows the answer already (since this will take alot of time)

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Norumz,

You should normally be able to see more "likes" from SoundCloud in your Sonos app. If you're still having issues, please send us a diagnostic report from your system then reply with the confirmation number. Here's how to submit reports.

I've moved this discussion into the troubleshooting area for better community visibility.
Hello,

I also have the same issue where I have tons of songs liked but Sonos only displays a subset of the likes from soundcloud.

Also, now when I access my likes through my Android Sonos app, it says 'unable to browse music'. Its been like this for the past few days now. My diagnostic report has been sent. My confirmation number is 5012244.

I've already tried rebooting my Sonos by unplugging it and plugging it back in, remove and reauthorizing my soundcloud account and removing and reinstalling my Sonos app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello,

I also have the same issue where I have tons of songs liked but Sonos only displays a subset of the likes from soundcloud.

Also, now when I access my likes through my Android Sonos app, it says 'unable to browse music'. Its been like this for the past few days now. My diagnostic report has been sent. My confirmation number is 5012244.

I've already tried rebooting my Sonos by unplugging it and plugging it back in, remove and reauthorizing my soundcloud account and removing and reinstalling my Sonos app.

Hi D_Money,

There look to be some communication errors between your Sonos system, home network and SoundCloud's servers. This is likely due to the high level of wireless interference in your area. There are quite a few wireless networks in close range to your system. Please try changing the wireless channel that your router uses to create your home wifi network. This can be done through the router's configuration pages. You can probably log in to your router by going to this address: http://10.0.0.1. The login name and password may be written on the router itself, a default which can be found on Google by searching for the model number of your router, or from your internet service provider.

Please let me know if this doesn't help or if you are not able to log in to your router.
Hello,

Hi D_Money,

There look to be some communication errors between your Sonos system, home network and SoundCloud's servers. This is likely due to the high level of wireless interference in your area. There are quite a few wireless networks in close range to your system. Please try changing the wireless channel that your router uses to create your home wifi network. This can be done through the router's configuration pages. You can probably log in to your router by going to this address: http://10.0.0.1. The login name and password may be written on the router itself, a default which can be found on Google by searching for the model number of your router, or from your internet service provider.

Please let me know if this doesn't help or if you are not able to log in to your router.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your response. I did what you suggested and manually set my router channel to 11. I've also cleaned up all the unknown and offline devices I did not recognize. After rebooting my router, all my devices reconnected just fine. However, I still have the same problem with Soundcloud and being unable to browse my 'likes'. I ran another diagnostic report, the number is as follows 5023205. Please let me know what you find and if there is something else I can do to fix this issue.

Cheers,
Darryl
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello,

Hi D_Money,

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your response. I did what you suggested and manually set my router channel to 11. I've also cleaned up all the unknown and offline devices I did not recognize. After rebooting my router, all my devices reconnected just fine. However, I still have the same problem with Soundcloud and being unable to browse my 'likes'. I ran another diagnostic report, the number is as follows 5023205. Please let me know what you find and if there is something else I can do to fix this issue.

Cheers,
Darryl

Hi Darryl,

To get this sorted out it would be best to continue troubleshooting over the phone. We've created a support ticket for you: 151020-001041. Please give us a call and reference your ticket number. You can find our phone number and hours here.
Hello,

I have similar issues: some missing songs on my Sonos from Soundcloud from likes and in playlist.

Eric
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello,

I have similar issues: some missing songs on my Sonos from Soundcloud from likes and in playlist.

Eric

Hi Eric,

I'd like to see some data from your system to figure out what's going on. Please send in a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number. Here's how to submit diagnostic reports.
Hi Jeff,

I am having the same issue. Some of my likes and playlists are not showing up in my sonos controller?
I did diagnostic submission and the confirmation numbers is 6077273.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jeff,

I am having the same issue. Some of my likes and playlists are not showing up in my sonos controller?
I did diagnostic submission and the confirmation numbers is 6077273.

Hi Miggs86,

I've created a support ticket for you: 160410-000630. Please reach out to our phone team for help with this issue. You can find our phone number here.
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply, there is no US number. which one should I call? The German?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply, there is no US number. which one should I call? The German?

Hi Miggs86,

You can change the country in the upper right corner. The US number is 1-800-680-2345.
I also have some liked songs and tracks added to playlists not showing up in Sonos. If i browse soundcloud on my web browser, they are all there. And they used to all show up in Sonos, but a few ones that i don't play often are no longer available through sonos.

here is my diagnostic report number 6083383

David
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I also have some liked songs and tracks added to playlists not showing up in Sonos. If i browse soundcloud on my web browser, they are all there. And they used to all show up in Sonos, but a few ones that i don't play often are no longer available through sonos.

here is my diagnostic report number 6083383

David

Hi David,

It would be best to continue over the phone. I've created a support ticket for you: 160413-000708. Please give us a call and reference that number. Our phone number and hours can be found here.
Hi.

I'm having this problem; there are Likes missing and some are duplicated.

Cory
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi.

I'm having this problem; there are Likes missing and some are duplicated.

Cory

Hi Cory,

Please send in a diagnostic report from your Sonos system and reply here with the confirmation number. Here's how to submit diagnostic reports.
Hi Jeff.

The confirmation number is: 6121373.

Thanks,
Cory
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jeff.

The confirmation number is: 6121373.

Thanks,
Cory

Hi Cory,

It would be best to continue troubleshooting over the phone. Please give us a call and reference ticket number: 160419-000344. You can find our phone number and hours here.
Having the same problem as Cory- likes are missing and some are duplicated. Please assist

Thanks,

Kit
PS - submitted diagnostics. Confirmation number: 6233859
Hi I'm having the same problem.. Likes from soundcloud not transferring over to the app anymore -- diagnostics = 6246604
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
PS - submitted diagnostics. Confirmation number: 6233859
Hi I'm having the same problem.. Likes from soundcloud not transferring over to the app anymore -- diagnostics = 6246604

Hi Guys, we are aware of the issue and working with SoundCloud for a solution. Once we have more information we will update this thread.

Thanks.
Updated: Sorry, just saw this is already a known issue and you're working with Soundcloud to resolve. I'll check back on this post for updates.

Hello - I'm experiencing the same problem, Likes are not accessible through the Sonos app. I'm also unable to access a lot of tracks through the app which other Sonos users are able to access. Should I submit diagnostics?
soundcloud integration was an absolute must for me when i was researching what home sound system to purchase. please address this issue immediately or change your marketing to reflect your defect and subsequent neglect of an issue i see threads dating back over a year about this!
Having same issue... Confirmation number: 6405414
Hey there, is there any solution yet? Having the same issue, diagnostic number 6777433