Answered

"problem connecting to" error with TuneIn & Spotify

• 1 March 2018
  • 2 replies

This follows a change of ISP this morning which required me to switch to their supplied router. Internet broadband connection is running fine. Cannot browse either TuneIn or Spotify, but can play music from my NAS library.
Do not see how I get these services restored. I rebooted all Sonos devices after connecting to new ISP.
Would appreciate any help to get streaming back up and running.
icon

Best answer by TerryJ-B 2 March 2018, 14:49

Thanks Max P, I have just an hour or so ago got up and running again. Sonos online resources failed to help, but a real human Sonos techy soon got my system on all devices by resolving issues about detaching from the old router and network. Thanks again for your offer and your interest.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hello Terry, welcome to the community. We'd be happy to help. Would you mind submitting a diagnostic and replying with the confirmation number? This will help us have a deeper look into your system.
Thanks Max P, I have just an hour or so ago got up and running again. Sonos online resources failed to help, but a real human Sonos techy soon got my system on all devices by resolving issues about detaching from the old router and network. Thanks again for your offer and your interest.