Answered

possible damage to Move

• 23 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi, I stupidly managed to drop my Move speaker, only about six inches and it fell across the charging base slightly denting the front grille cover annoyingly. It still seems to be working ok, but I notice when I dock it onto the base I can see a small amber/orange light come on inside the casing at the bottom for a few seconds. I haven't noticed this before, is it anything to be concerned about?

icon

Best answer by UKMedia 23 November 2021, 16:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi, I stupidly managed to drop my Move speaker, only about six inches and it fell across the charging base slightly denting the front grille cover annoyingly. It still seems to be working ok, but I notice when I dock it onto the base I can see a small amber/orange light come on inside the casing at the bottom for a few seconds. I haven't noticed this before, is it anything to be concerned about?

This is normal behaviour and not a result of the accident.  It’s an indication that you have correctly located the move on the charging pins.

Badge +1

Thanks very much!