Answered

Podcasts keep skipping

• 14 March 2018
  • 1 reply

Dear sir, My podcasts keep skipping to the following podcast mid-broadcast, a problem which has been ongoing for several months. Diagnostic 678267555.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 14 March 2018, 23:13

Hey there, Kemi Adeosun. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Based on the diagnostic report you supplied, it seems that there are a number of DEAUTH errors. This means that Sonos is not able to maintain a connection to the router. Judging by the WiFi scan, you have a number of wireless networks in your location all bundled on Channel 11. I would recommend changing your routers wireless channel to 6 or 1 to carve out some open bandwidth for Sonos to work with. You may need to refer to your routers user manual to determine how to do so.

After, let us know how you get on or if you continue to run into issues. Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, Kemi Adeosun. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Based on the diagnostic report you supplied, it seems that there are a number of DEAUTH errors. This means that Sonos is not able to maintain a connection to the router. Judging by the WiFi scan, you have a number of wireless networks in your location all bundled on Channel 11. I would recommend changing your routers wireless channel to 6 or 1 to carve out some open bandwidth for Sonos to work with. You may need to refer to your routers user manual to determine how to do so.

After, let us know how you get on or if you continue to run into issues. Thanks!