Answered

Podcast not coded correctly

• 4 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Encountering issues with certain podcasts that cut off suddenly and I cannot restart as I get "not coded correctly" error. Happened while using Stitcher... Got thru episode using Iheartradio, then, still using Iheartradio, following episode cut off. Can restart but not advance episode, same error, 2 different apps. 

Help?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 4 March 2021, 10:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Meatball 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Does this issue only happen when scrubbing (skipping forward or backward) through the Podcast? If so, this is an issue we’re aware of and we are currently working on a fix. Unfortunately, I have no info to share as to how long this will take. The workaround is to use AirPlay or Line-In, which I see is no good to you specifically.

I happened to look at your diagnostics to figure this out - thanks for submitting them. If you haven’t touched the ethernet cable going to your Sonos Boost recently, I recommend that you replace that cable - this won’t fix the Podcast issue, but should help with other connection issues you may have been having. If you did adjust the ethernet cable, please ignore this.