Question

Playing Sonos one and move.

• 23 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I have a pair of Sonos one in the living room and a Sonos move. I used Apple Music. Checked my IOS and internet connection. But since last week I can’t manage to keep the tree playing at the same time. 
within one song the pair of Sonos one takes turns with the Sonos move. This is ridiculous for many reasons. 

Any advice welcome! 
thanks 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @carlota.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

I guess you're already familiar with grouping the speakers all together? 

If not click here.

How about other music services or playing Sonos radio?

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi Mark, 

thanks for responding. I know how to group and I group speakers. 

unfortunately I’m subscribed to Apple Music. Even if other services work I have music in apple. The issue still persists is like the music alternates between the sono one and the Dino move :( 

I wonder what is the issue. 

thanks again. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @carlota.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

Can you try to power cycle all your devices starting with your modem or router turn them off for 20 sec. then power back on.

Next to turn on is the speakers after the modem/router rebooted wait for another 20 sec then put them back on.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.