Answered

player is old and now only plays quietly. Help please!

I own numerous Sonos products some old and some new. My kitchen player is older and is now only playing very quietly. Tried adjusting the volume on unit and on my iPhone with no real luck. If I adjust on the unit, it goes from extremely quiet to barely a whisper. I also tried looking up the "inline" settings someone suggested in the FAQ but when I go into settings, room settings, kitchen, I do not have "in line". I have a true play tuning, EQ, Room name, speaker touch controls, speaker Status light, and create Stereo pair. I went into EQ and changed Bass, Treble and Balance settings and turned the loudness setting on and off and no luck.
icon

Best answer by bockersjv 16 May 2018, 15:08

I had this exact issue with my Play 5 Gen 1. I called support and they did few tests but in the end I went for a discounted replacement with a Gen 2 .
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I had this exact issue with my Play 5 Gen 1. I called support and they did few tests but in the end I went for a discounted replacement with a Gen 2 .
Ok. Thank you.?