Question

Playbase won´t reset

• 15 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Sinc I moved to a new home I created a new system for my Play1 (3 pc) and Playbase.
I expierenced no problems with the Play1 but the Playbase will not appear in the S2 app.
I tried to reset the Playbase (powercord out, press play/pause butoon, put powercord in) but the LED indicator turn into permanent green, not blinking. how can I reset the Playbase and connect to my system??

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @Dennis67, welcome to the community.

A solid green light usually indicates that the player is muted. If you give a couple of taps on the volume buttons does the light flash or change colour at all?

If you remove the power cable and plug it back in does the light flash any other colours before turning solid green?

If nothing happens when you do either of these things I’d recommend getting in touch with our support team who will be able to go through some further troubleshooting steps with you.