Question

Playbase Problems

Hello

Need help before I return this item.

I have purchased the playbase and I'm finding it an absolute nightmare to control.

If I switch the tv on from overnight there is no sound so I have to unplug the tv or unplug the optical cable and plug back in to get sound on.

The next major problem is if I change to playing music I'm finding it impossible to switch the playbase back to tv sound.

Finally I've just logged onto the app and now its saying speakers aren't connected yet it is still making sound but the surrounds aren't working.

This is too much money to be having these problems on a daily basis.

Could someone also advise me what sonos returns policy is?

Many thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hello there, rockyroidboy. Glad to see I was able to catch you before our 100-day money back guarantee (in the UK). Keep in mind, this is if you purchased directly from us. Otherwise, you would need to contact the retailer you purchased it from.

Seems like we have a few issues to tackle here so let's first start with submitting a diagnostic report to get our bearings of what the system looks like. We can then make a course of action to get you back up and running smooth. Be sure to reply with the seven-digit confirmation number it gives at the end.

Thanks in advance.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Thanks for the diagnostic report, rockyroidboy. It seems the Sonos system is not running up to date software. Is it possible to plug any of your Sonos devices directly into your router via Ethernet cable? This will ensure we have a strong connection to the network while we attempt to update your System.

Additionally, would you mind telling me a little bit about your local network? What is the make and model of the router you are using?

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings