Question

PLAYBASE no longer connected to existing system

• 3 February 2018
  • 1 reply

I've had a current Sonos setup consisting of two rooms: Kitchen (PLAY:3) and Living Room (two PLAY:1, SUB, PLAYBASE). My Sonos system was set up by an audio professional in June 2017.

Today, for the first time, I lost my entire Living Room in Rooms. I ended up removing all of the speakers from the Living Room and adding them back one at a time. I successfull sadded the two PLAY:1 and the SUB. However, I cannot add the PLAYBASE and, consequently, I do not have any audio when watching TV.

I followed the instructions on the Sonos app and the PLAYBASE light was flashing green. I pressed the side button and heard the chimes. However, the app didn't advance to the next screen and the PLAYBASE light changed from flashing green to flashing orange.

I powered everything off (router, phones, Sonos speakers) and powered everything back on. Same result. All of my Sonos speakers are connected except for the PLAYBASE.

Please help me to resolve this problem. My diagnostic number is 8450295.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, GJBONA. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Would you mind submitting another diagnostic report with the PLAYBASE plugged into the router via Ethernet cable? This will ensure a strong and steady connection to the unit and I will be able to get a closer look at the error logs.

Thanks!