Answered

playbase lost wifi connection

Playbase and play 1s were working fine for about 3 weeks while watching tv playbase sound went off and then back on and now can not see in app no more, sound works with optical but have no control in app and can not see playbase in app and lost surround sound with play 1s , play 1s are still connected and show in app, tried everything in troubleshooting no luck to get playbase to show up
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 8 January 2018, 20:22

First thing to do is try a reboot of the PLAYBAR/PLAYBASE, by unplugging it for 15 seconds from the power source, then plugging it back in. If that doesn't work, I'd try connecting it to the router with an ethernet cable and seeing if it shows back up.

Finally, I'd submit a system diagnostic, and call in to Sonos to discuss.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

14 replies

same issue, but was working great. just stopped diagnostic 1887187540
I’m totally with you Bgreels413! Bought Sonos so I wouldn’t have to spend ages trying to get them to work... which so far has been more than they do work!
is there any way to fix this problem without calling in to customer service? I paid a lot of money for this damn thing and I'm pretty disappointed that there has been no solution posted to this conversation...
Badge
ok will do.
First thing to do is try a reboot of the PLAYBAR/PLAYBASE, by unplugging it for 15 seconds from the power source, then plugging it back in. If that doesn't work, I'd try connecting it to the router with an ethernet cable and seeing if it shows back up.

Finally, I'd submit a system diagnostic, and call in to Sonos to discuss.
Badge
it has happened to me as well.
I have also lost connection having powered down my playbase to set up a new TV. Sonos App can't find playbase.
This just happened to me today. Customer service is over an hour wait
Me too 😞
I have the same problem. Help!:(
Leon_6, you may want to also submit a system diagnostic, and post the number here, for the folks at Sonos to look at. That might give them some additional information to look at when they get to your email.
FYI I am connected via a bridge.
I am having the same problem. I sent an email yesterday.
Hi edpoin

Could you temporarily wire the playbase directly to your router with an ethernet cable and then submit a Diagnostic and reply with the number and then we can see what is going on.

Many thanks