Answered

Playbase lost wifi

• 10 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I have a playbase that has stopped working as of this morning. It’s lost WiFi and won’t reconnect and drive the two play 1s and sub.

I’ve cycled power on both the router and the playbase, able to access playbase through wired connection. But it won’t connect to WiFi.

Diagnostic number 34393037
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 11 February 2019, 23:08

I have a playbase that has stopped working as of this morning. It’s lost WiFi and won’t reconnect and drive the two play 1s and sub.

I’ve cycled power on both the router and the playbase, able to access playbase through wired connection. But it won’t connect to WiFi.

Hi Scwalky,

Thanks for sending in the report. I see that there is an issue with the wireless card on your Playbase. Due to the nature of this issue it would be best to continue working with our phone team. Please call us up, our phone number can be found here.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Scwalky,

Thanks for sending in the report. I see that there is an issue with the wireless card on your Playbase. Due to the nature of this issue it would be best to continue working with our phone team. Please call us up, our phone number can be found here.
Hi All

Like Scwalky, I have the exact same issue with my Playbase along with what sounds like many others.

Can any of the Sonos experts out there assist?

My diagnostic report number is: 1635413236

Thanks in anticipation.
Mr Wheelbarrow.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi All

Like Scwalky, I have the exact same issue with my Playbase along with what sounds like many others.

Can any of the Sonos experts out there assist?

My diagnostic report number is: 1635413236

Thanks in anticipation.
Mr Wheelbarrow.

Thanks for sending in the report. It looks like your Playbase has an issue with its wireless card. We've seen this on some Playbases, but it's a rather rare issue. Please reach out to our phone team who can take over from here. You can find our phone number and hours on this page.