Answered

Playbase dropped off controller

• 27 December 2018
  • 1 reply

I've had Playbase for about 1 year in the same location, same wifi, no network changes - recently disappeared from wifi and Sonos, Playbase restarts, network, router restarts etc did not work. When I plugged into wired ethernet, Playbase came right up. While Playbase was connected to ethernet: Diagnostics ID 934336473
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 27 December 2018, 01:11

I've had Playbase for about 1 year in the same location, same wifi, no network changes - recently disappeared from wifi and Sonos, Playbase restarts, network, router restarts etc did not work. When I plugged into wired ethernet, Playbase came right up. While Playbase was connected to ethernet: Diagnostics ID 934336473

Hi Nick Villa,

Welcome to the community. It looks like there's an issue with the wireless card on your Playbase. Please reach out to our phone team who can take over from here. Our phone number and hours can be found here.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Nick Villa,

Welcome to the community. It looks like there's an issue with the wireless card on your Playbase. Please reach out to our phone team who can take over from here. Our phone number and hours can be found here.