PlayBase doesn't play

purchased a playbase and 2 play 3 speakers. Playbase works on TV, play 3 speakers work for radio. How do I get playbase to play with radio

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge +1
Have you added the 2x Play:1s as surround speakers for the Playbase or as standalones? If it's the latter, you just need to group them by tapping the room name at the top of the app screen and selecting all devices...
They are play 3's ,yes they are grouped together.
Badge +1
So what happens when you group all your zones and choose radio to play? Does sound come from the Play:3s and not the Playbase? Have you tried tweaking the individual volumes and not just the group volume?

I don't mean to state the obvious, but there's no other straightforward reason why grouped speakers wouldn't output the same when they're working fine independently...
Mike
Thanks for the help, I fooled with it for over an hour last night, not sure what I did right or wrong, but they are started working together.

Thanks Again

Ron