Question

Playbar + two play 1s sync issue

• 12 November 2019
  • 4 replies

5.1 system works fine with TV. Recently while streaming music the playbar has been losing sync with the rear play 1s by a fraction of a second. Pausing playback and starting it again fixes it for a few minutes then the same happens again. 

I've reset all of the speakers, what else should I try?

Diagnostic 1103274359.

Thanks 

Russ

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Hi.  It seems this is a known issue that has recently arisen, and which Sonos are investigating.  Do you have your home theater grouped with any other speakers?

https://en.community.sonos.com/troubleshooting-228999/echo-with-sound-bar-and-one-6831620#post16370419

Thanks@John B - yep sounds like exactly the same problem.

I don't have them grouped with any others, the playbar, sub and 2 play 1s are set up as their own group. 

Hi 

I have the same problem here for about a month. Only happens with spotify music . Tv experience is fine. This is very annoying surround worked perfect for years already. 

I can submit a diagnostic if needed. 

Check the link that John provided above. There is a workaround while Sonos is investigating.